Desperate for friends

Options
I have never had friends & now I think it's time to get some.

Who will be friends with a fatty?

Replies

• LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. Not because you're a "fatty" but because I like you, have no friends.
    Actually when I signed up I had no intentions of joining the social aspect of the site but reading a lot of the topics, I've realized that there are some amazingly supportive people on this site.
  • lgalus
    lgalus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to support! Feel free to add me. I agree - there are a ton of supportive people on here and it helps!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I just started the social aspect a few weeks ago and have found the support aspect incredible and want to offer that same support to others
  • lisaragle1
    Options
    Hi hope you are well today, I can add you to my friend list on facebook. Are you on facebook? Take care Lisa
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a friends request :)
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • allyr1
    allyr1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ohhh oohh let me join in! :)
  • lisaragle1
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am located near the coast of North Carolina. I joined a gym 2 years ago. I have medical issues and the pool helps with my pain. The first year at the gym I lost 50 pounds, I truly did not think I could lose the weight. I lost the 50 pounds while swimming and using Weight Watchers. I join this site to experience a new form of weight lost. But recently had a hip replaced and gained 10 pounds, not looking for a diet were you lose weight quickly. I am seeking a new form of weight lose. I also try to walk every night, hope to lose 10 pounds in the next three months. Thanks and Have a Great Day
  • DaniKPudgie
    DaniKPudgie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • deslaine
    deslaine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too????
  • Reepir
    Reepir Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Having friends does help! I'll be friends and we can make this trip together! Once we are done neither of us will be a "fatty"!
  • badams62
    badams62 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MyFitnessPal social aspect. I could use some friends also. I am going to get this body in shape if it kills me.

Barbara:happy:
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    Anyone can add me, we all need friends :)
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    tire_zps43c1c4f9.jpg

request sent!
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me all
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • XXSephiraXX
    XXSephiraXX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined today, and I would like some friends to help me stay motivated and whom I can help. I've gained 50 pounds since going to college two years ago and I need to put this to an end. Please add :)
  • Fallon0413
    Fallon0413 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. I also have just started in on the social side of MFP. I also have no friends lol.