Could use more accountability partners!!

Options
Would love to have more friends to hold me accountable. I have a long way to go and could use company along my journey. :)

Replies

• ladybug998
    ladybug998 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello... I have a long way to go as well... Being Accountable is a good thing. I have never reached out on this site.. but needing a little support this week. So was looking for a few good words to get my head on straight
  • dre138
    dre138 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi ladies! i need accountability too.. i am more than willing to get into an accountability 3-way with y'all :)
    i'm new to this whole group thing so be patient as i navigate this app
  • yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't mind people pushing me a little but to reach my goal!!!
  • ladybug998
    ladybug998 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    dre138 wrote: »
    hi ladies! i need accountability too.. i am more than willing to get into an accountability 3-way with y'all :)

I'm new too.. but support can't be bad in this journey!
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello... I have a long way to go as well... Being Accountable is a good thing. I have never reached out on this site.. but needing a little support this week. So was looking for a few good words to get my head on straight

It's ok to need a little bit of help. The most amazing this is that you recognize it isn't easy and you are reaching out. That speaks volumes about the difference you want to make in yourself for your life. Just remember that if every single day you try your hardest to do your best, you will get where you need to be. You're not perfect, nobody is...as long as you accept that you are human and are allowed to make human mistakes. You will get so far. Each day is a new beginning to your future. So let yesterday go and let whatever other negative aspect holding you down go. Right now is fresh and new and you got this!
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    dre138 wrote: »

I'll send a friend request your way!
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I have found that having accountability with peers on here made me most successful in the past and will make me successful again! Please add me everyone! I also was thinking about restarting my accountability group that I used to run on here nearly 2 years ago if you guys are interested!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Like MetalPisces success for me before on MFP came from friends on here I have been away for a long time and am back and looking for support too .. Feel free to friend me
  • TheDailyChallenge
    TheDailyChallenge Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I require accountability to stay on task with health and fitness. I started a group called a challenge a day where I post challenged and you have to post done when complete. It works for me. Holds me accountable and there's a group of us already who recognize when one hasn't posted they've completed the challenge. Keeps u on track! Let me know if you're interested. I don't ever want to come across as spam but I've lost 10+ lbs in 20 days and owe it to logging and my group. Best of luck this isn't easy! Let me know if u want accountability and daily challenges. Let's do this together!
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Always looking for accountability partners!!
  • Lulu408
    Lulu408 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Please add me. Looking for more support to keep me going as well.