The first positive social media app...

Options
clairecook123
clairecook123 Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Proud to be using my time more wisely through MyFitnessPal, versus Tinder, Instagram, or any of those other social media sites where you either feel jealous or bad about yourself..
MyFitnessPal = Me time: putting the focus on ourself and a healthy lifestyle

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    MFP is amazing! I'm glad you like it :)
    Good luck.
  • taunto_
    taunto_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It is indeed a very good and useful site to be on.

But it should be recognized that like all social media sites, this site has flaws. You will find negative people here, people who will troll you, or just miserable people who want others to be miserable as well. I feel that in order to avoid the negative crowd we should surround ourselves with positive folks who are positive energy and encourage us to reach our goal rather than distract us.

Good luck and stay crunchy.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    kingtaunto wrote: »
    Welcome to the site. It is indeed a very good and useful site to be on.

But it should be recognized that like all social media sites, this site has flaws. You will find negative people here, people who will troll you, or just miserable people who want others to be miserable as well. I feel that in order to avoid the negative crowd we should surround ourselves with positive folks who are positive energy and encourage us to reach our goal rather than distract us.

Good luck and stay crunchy.

Well this was warm and fuzzy. OP---just be you and you'll find like-minded friends. Embrace the positive, because there's lots here. B)