Help What is Wrong

Options
I don't get it...I don't get it...I count every calorie... watch my salt...carbs...and the last two days I have gained! What is the deal?...I am frustrated. I need to understand what is going on! Help

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    If you weigh daily, expect fluctuations.
    If you are eating at a deficit, you will not have gained fat - most likely water - which is totally, totally to be expected. Familiarize yourself with the daily fluctuations your body WILL experience - or stick to weighing weekly :)
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Water weight, unless you've eaten above maintenance.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    fluctuations up and down are completely normal ....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    3500 calories = 1 pound. Unless you ate 7000 calories over your maintenance calories, it can't be fat.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Are you near tom? (Your monthly) some women gain fluid in that time. If you have started new exercise your muscles will cause a fluid change initially but it will come off. Probably body fluids or functions being only 2 lbs. You will see fluctuations during the course of your journey it is normal. And make sure yoy are weighing food eating accurate portions etc. Oh and keep hydrated bc you retain when dehydrated.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    If regular fluctuations bother you, maybe try downloading an app like Happy Scale, weigh yourself every day, and log it there. This will help you to see that your weight fluctuates daily and if you're doing everything right, it will trend downward.