Yeah - Creeping up on 90# loss

This morning I weighed in with a 2.5 loss - making my total since last December 88 pounds! From 257# to 169.5# today!

I had put out a goal of getting to 129#. Partly based on BMI scales but also because I wanted to be in the 120's. Now I'm rethinking that goal - I don't know where another 40 pounds would come from :) Ah well - it's just a matter of time. When I'l there I think I'll know it!

Have a great day

Teresa Marie
My New Leaf Blog tracking my Healthy Choices:

Replies

• kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    way to go! 88lbs is an awesome accomplishment! I don't know how tall you are, but 120 seems really really small to me, but then again I'm 5'11" and 235, so maybe it's not that small for you. anyway, great job!
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    way to go! 88lbs is an awesome accomplishment! I don't know how tall you are, but 120 seems really really small to me, but then again I'm 5'11" and 235, so maybe it's not that small for you. anyway, great job!

I'm perhaps 5'2" - that weight puts me at "normal" but I don't put much into those charts.
    Gosh - can you lend me some height?

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Wow well done! Amazing loss! :smiley:
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Great job!!! Beating myself up thinking about where I could be if I had continued my efforts earlier this year. I lost about 35 lbs and then put them back on all in the last 9 months. : (
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Terrific job! If you are ok with your body now, it's ok to stop or take a break.

111 lost as of today, 40 left to goal.
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    tjames30 wrote: »
    Great job!!! Beating myself up thinking about where I could be if I had continued my efforts earlier this year. I lost about 35 lbs and then put them back on all in the last 9 months. : (

I've had my share of ups and downs. I was ready this time to make a life change, and that has made a big difference in my thinking.