new

Options
Just wanted to say hi as I embark on my 30 lb journey. Recently gained back my weight after a long recuperation from a knee replacement. I was on weight watchers for a long time, but have had a difficult time getting back into that program. Thought this might help shake things up a bit.

Replies

• TheLondonFella
    TheLondonFella Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Best of luck :smile:

I hope your knee has healed well?

This app is fantastic, right?!

Take care ...
  • jswdnw
    jswdnw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded app myself 2 days ago..I have 40 lbs to lose. It seems the older I get the harder it gets to do this. I am an asthmatic and
    I started having severe attacks and started seeing a health coach thinking he could help with the asthma and he did. (change in diet).(amazing the effect food has on our bodies) He recommended this app. I have been doing some running too.
    Best of luck to you.
  • TheLondonFella
    TheLondonFella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jswdnw wrote: »
    Just downloaded app myself 2 days ago..I have 40 lbs to lose. It seems the older I get the harder it gets to do this. I am an asthmatic and
    I started having severe attacks and started seeing a health coach thinking he could help with the asthma and he did. (change in diet).(amazing the effect food has on our bodies) He recommended this app. I have been doing some running too.
    Best of luck to you.

Swimming is good for asthma, as the air above the water is moist & soothes the lungs.

It's also a fantastic all round physical activity, as it works every muscle.

Good luck ...
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :]
    I hope you have recovered well. Wishing you the best of luck.