I want to know your story!

Options
I've been on my journey of trying to loose weight quite a while up and down so I wanted to know how you guys are doing. What do you struggle with or what keeps you going?
I would also like to know about your mental strength as me myself have some issues with my mental health yet for other reasons not my weight THAT much.
Hope to hear from someone soon and until then I am sending you lots of love.
Gabi

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabi :]

What keeps me going: My goal.
    What I struggle with: Balancing my social life with my healthy eating - I need to remember I CAN still have a life.

I'm on anti depressants and have been for around 7 years but this hasn't effected the process at all for me.

You can do it!
  • KiraKray
    KiraKray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What keeps me going is knowing that it will get easier and seem less like a chore to be healthy and rather a life style... I keep telling myself there is more too it then just a diet.. I don't want to say I am an on a diet..

I struggle with motivation.. I moved in with my boyfriend of over 18 months and I guess I just got comfortable... too comfortable.. because he was happy I just kind of gave up and forgot that I too needed to be happy with how I look...
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    KiraKray wrote: »
    I struggle with motivation.. I moved in with my boyfriend of over 18 months and I guess I just got comfortable... too comfortable.. because he was happy I just kind of gave up and forgot that I too needed to be happy with how I look...

I have been there too. What about involving your boyfriend into exercise or cooking together?

• 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    @PinkPixiexox @icantnot
    You guys are stars. I am thinking about going to see a doctor too. If he puts me on medication does that mean I will have to be on it forever?