Grad students unite

Hi, I'm Christina. So I've been here for a while now and have lost the majority of my weight. However, I just started grad school so I'd like more friends who are also trying to juggle school, work and fitness for support. So far I've been able to manage but it's always helpful to have friends who are on the same boat. So, whatever your goals are, feel free to add me!

Replies

• cnkihm
    cnkihm Posts: 10 Member
    Hi my name is Christina too! I am strongly thinking about grad school and would love any tips/tricks you have for it! Feel free to add me on MFP so we can motivate each other as well
  • bashful8788
    bashful8788 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm Jenn, a 5th year grad student in clinical psych (almost done!). I've been able to slowly lose 40 lbs over the past 10 years, but I've recently regained 15lbs. it's definitely hard to juggle competing priorities, so I'm also looking for extra support when the going gets tough. I'd love to be MFP friends and am also happy to give advice about surviving grad school.
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Add me if you like! I'm a 3rd year grad and the constant change in schedule is a beast trying to include all of the things that keep you energized happy and healthy. I've been on a plateau for a few months and have finally started busting through
  • Lkn35
    Lkn35 Posts: 76 Member
    Feel free to Add me