Here I am... once again

Options
Kelly_2013
Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
edited October 2015 in Getting Started
Sigh... This seems like the 20th time around starting over. I didn't use myfitnesspal as much... not quite sure what I was thinking... tried to whole beach body thing and just kind of threw counting calories out the window... You know what that got me? weight gain! I weigh more than I ever have! I have been overthinking too much crap! So I am starting over with basic counting calories and just simple walking. I will make simple changes instead of feeling the need to turn my whole world completely upside down and around in one day. So now I am not new here but I am starting over as I am if that makes sense :/ Please feel free to add me I would love more friends to help me (and vice versa) along this journey :) I also have about 100 lbs to lose... so I have a ways to go!

Replies

• Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. I have awesome friends who have helped me to lose 46kg so far. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Don't beat yourself up over the beachbody thing. There's nothing wrong with trying something new to see if it works for you. You tried. It didn't. And you moved on. Nothing wrong with that! FWIW, counting calories is the only thing I've found that works for me. Best of luck to you!
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Just keep stepping :)

Welcome back!
  • dimpples77
    dimpples77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back I completely understand sister. I just recently got serious myself, and when I say recently I mean like a week ago...lol. Add me would love to offer and get motivation!
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing. Over complicating the process then quitting. I've done this before on mfp before I got married and had a baby (whose now 2). If you'd like to send me a friend request we can tackle this together. Good luck! You can do it!
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Me too, my weight has gone up and down so many times! I lost 10lb with is app last year then stopped using it and ended up putting it all back on plus extra :/ but I'm determined to do it properly this time.
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am back again- I have a Facebook page- Fit for life with Nalita, so the whole world can see my progress and help me. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. This is the hardest thing i have ever done, and i don't know why.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am back again- I have a Facebook page- Fit for life with Nalita, so the whole world can see my progress and help me. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. This is the hardest thing i have ever done, and i don't know why.

Amen! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I will go find your facebook page as well!