Herbalife?

Options
Anyone using the Herbalife shakes? Looking for a partner to go through the process with! My goal is to stay on the shakes for 30 days to lose weight for a big move :)

Anyone.....Bueller....Bueller?!

Krys

Replies

• Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Have them for breakfast everyday. Great start to the day.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Mumbo jumbo fad diet. Eat real food. Save money
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Pyramid scheme...Get your nutrients from whole foods. Shakes do nothing but give you calories and keep you hungry. There is no magical supplements. Lift heavy, eat whole foods, take a multivitamin, incorporate cardio, and eat at a deficit
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Mumbo jumbo fad diet. Eat real food. Save money

9 words, all chosen perfectly.
  • gamerkiwi
    gamerkiwi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Shake diets are scams. If you truly want to go on a liquid diet, invest in some whey protein, frozen berries and the like, and make your own shakes and save yourself some money.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Get a refund. Shakes don't help you understand how to eat correctly since most people use them for a meal replacement. How do you actually replace that shake when you start eating again? If if you got that figured out, then why need the shake?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    No arguing any of the other points but to me it is the best tasting protein shake. Not selling it here and realize some of the responses may be true, but I would suggest do what works for you.
  • mrcbu145
    mrcbu145 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like the shakes and have been on them a few months ago and lost weight. I like them for their convenience factor and taste (chocolate). I am self employed and work many hours. It's easy for me to have a shake or two then a healthy dinner throughout this weight loss process. I just received another order in the mail this week and looking forward to round two. I add unsweetened almond milk and frozen fruit to them as well. After round one I stopped drinking the shakes and started eating very clean foods. I've still lost weight either way making sure I'm counting all calories and exercise.
  • Gooniedee
    Gooniedee Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been using the shakes for breakfast and lunch since June 1st. I love them! While this is not a solution for eating properly, it is working out great. I used to skip either breakfast or lunch. I know when I choose to eat food what the caloric value should be at breakfast and lunch in order to continue to lose and mentally, that is very helpful to me. I plan to continue with shakes for July and possibly August. They are super tasty and I think quite filling. It has been easier for me to tackle one task at a time.................eating 6 small meals per day for example to not have a blood sugar drop. I will likely keep the shakes around for lunch only over the long run because I love a poached egg for breakfast and its a lean healthy choice. I don't enjoy making lunch, so............that's my plan. Happy to be your friend and support if you want/need. As for the pyramid part................these are no different than the whey powder at GNC or Trader Joes or anywhere else so that's how I see it. I buy mine from a place called Club Elevate as opposed to a distributor with an auto renewal. Lastly...............I don't like the supplements much since I get my nutrients from real fruits veggies and meats etc.