Hello

Options
Hello, I just joined last week and I was just wondering about something. Does it matter too much if you go over your sugar, sodium, etc. intake for the day if you are still within you limited calories for the day? I'm just wondering if you can still lose weight if you don't stay within the limits for these during the week. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined last week and I was just wondering about something. Does it matter too much if you go over your sugar, sodium, etc. intake for the day if you are still within you limited calories for the day? I'm just wondering if you can still lose weight if you don't stay within the limits for these during the week. Thanks for the help.

As long as you don't go over your calories, or total carbs, you can eat as much sugar as you want. As for the sodium, as long as you drink enough water, and eat enough potassium everyday, then you do not need to worry about going over sodium. The problem is, most people don't get enough potassium or water and a ton of sodium.