Fitness Pal! Male or Female welcome

Options
I'm really starting to think about my body and ways to improve my health so I started going to the gym and I thought this app would really help to reinforce my eating habits and keep me updated on the steps/weight lost since my joining. I'm looking for someone to pretty much just keep me some company as well as positive vibes, vice Vera! I'm 214.4 lbs currently and my goal is 150lbs at the moment. I'm 5'1 and my calorie intake is somewhere along the lines of 1,300! Any new friends on here are welcome as well

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to think about my body and ways to improve my health so I started going to the gym and I thought this app would really help to reinforce my eating habits and keep me updated on the steps/weight lost since my joining. I'm looking for someone to pretty much just keep me some company as well as positive vibes, vice Vera! I'm 214.4 lbs currently and my goal is 150lbs at the moment. I'm 5'1 and my calorie intake is somewhere along the lines of 1,300! Any new friends on here are welcome as well

Congrats on your start. I'm halfway to my target. I started at 284 and have lost 30 so far. I'm 6'3" and want to reach 225. I suggest small goals. Set increments goals of 10 pounds. Small victories will get you to the finish line. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support. Good luck.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck!