I Got Hit on Yesterday!

Options
It's been so long I honestly forgot what it felt like to get hit on. It's probably been over 10 years. Except for the time I was at a bar my senior year of college and got told "I like you. You're not like all the other girls in this bar...they're all so pretty and thin" (pretty sure that compliment doesn't count).

But anyway, in my 30's, married, and with one kid I actually got hit on. I guess I'm looking good after a 40 lb weight loss (still have 30ish to go), and my confidence is feeling pretty awesome.

Replies

• myoung170
    myoung170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Good for you, it's nice to have that little bit of attention!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    woo! high five!

I had something similar happen to me on a walk home from work. A guy yells out to me "Hey baby! I''ll be your chocolate icecream and you can be my vanilla and together we can make a swirl"

I am so proud of myself for my reply "Sorry, I'm lactose intolerant" and showed him my wedding ring.

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    yay! go you!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss! Keep going!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @sapphire1166 that is awesome! It's a pretty awesome feeling! It's nice to hear from your husband or friends that you are look good, but a complete stranger hitting on you drives your confidence through the roof!!! Great job!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    EmmieBaby wrote: »
    woo! high five!

I had something similar happen to me on a walk home from work. A guy yells out to me "Hey baby! I''ll be your chocolate icecream and you can be my vanilla and together we can make a swirl"

I am so proud of myself for my reply "Sorry, I'm lactose intolerant" and showed him my wedding ring.

Hahaha, my brain would not have been able to think that fast... good comeback!
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Great job :-)
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bet that felt great!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HA!, its a good feeling!,, its all about you,,,, if you want to look good, feel good, then you do it!, and you do it FOR U!,,, congrats!
  • Crochet180
    Crochet180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    so how was the sex?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    yay?
  • JoceyG26
    JoceyG26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    EmmieBaby wrote: »
    woo! high five!

LOL!!! MADE MY NIGHT!!!! LMBO!!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!!! That is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!