Journey to 199

Options
I definitely want to be smaller then 199 but I don't want to set a goal so high that it seems impossible to reach. I'm about 235 now and I'm looking for support and people who are also on a similar journey. We can do this!

Replies

• zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! One thing I realized years ago when I was in the hell that is USMC bootcamp.

It's damn depressing when you think along the lines of "I have 79 more days of this". Instead I found I could instead think along the lines of "today has been hard but nothing I can't handle". One day at a time and suddenly the 79 days have gone by.

Make being healthy the new normal and the weight will fly off!
  • briannaj52
    briannaj52 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    zkhanman wrote: »
    You can totally do it! One thing I realized years ago when I was in the hell that is USMC bootcamp.

It's damn depressing when you think along the lines of "I have 79 more days of this". Instead I found I could instead think along the lines of "today has been hard but nothing I can't handle". One day at a time and suddenly the 79 days have gone by.

Make being healthy the new normal and the weight will fly off!

Thank you! I definitely hope so. I'm trying very hard to take this journey one day at a time, and so far it hasn't been bad at all. I have a hard time finding time to squeeze in a work out since I work 2 jobs and go to school full time, but I'm focusing on a much healthier diet now
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!