If you would like to meet new positive people, comment here!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ChasingChocolate
    ChasingChocolate Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! I'll be there through the ups and downs. I've been at this for over a year now, and I'm a binge eater so if anyone can relate that would be great too.
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Options
    I'm up for adds too :)
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    I need some positive ppl in my life as I was two years with all the time angry pissed unhappy and paranoid person
  • lgmlori
    lgmlori Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of a positive group! I just started this app and not even sure how to get to the newsfeed, but it sounds great. I've logged daily so would love to hear from others. Please add me!
  • nikki_loggins
    nikki_loggins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be your friend. I need motivation and encouragement also. I workout at Planet Fitness from time to time and talk walks. Eating healthy is the hard part me because I love food so feel free to add me
  • breccansmommy
    breccansmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I joined this about a week ago, I'm a stay at home mom looking to lose about 20 lbs, the last of the baby weight. I log everyday and love to motivate and support! Add me! :-)
  • rosierunnermfp
    rosierunnermfp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey my peeps, let's encourage each other on this journey of ours and let's make it the last one!

Me
  • allyouwannado
    allyouwannado Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! The more friends the better :) likes are contagious!
  • minawill
    minawill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I new add me so i feed of positive energy and inspiration from others . So far I've lost 10 pounds on my own and I'm excited for more my goal is 100 pounds so hey I have 90 more to go
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Lil_mrs_sunshine145
    Options
    Add me!
  • Thistimeitsdifferent1984
    Options
    Me too.
    I'm coming to the end of my first week. I've never used the mfp community before, so I'm looking forward to giving and getting support from friends... Add me x
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    This is a beautiful place to meet like minded people!!
  • chellski27
    chellski27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey hows it going? I am Determined to lose weight for good this time!! Add me and we could swap th.inspiration maybe? Xxx
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Love to exercise but suck at food control. I am an active MFP pal.
  • tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all, please add me. I need to be surrounded by lots of inspirational people. I love seeing others recipes, progress, and general chit chat. It motivates me to be surrounded by like minded people and I really need to loose this weight forever.