Sick of the excuses

Options
iona_ellen
iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi,
Im struggling with food control i can manage until the eveninf where i just est and eat till i feel sick. My mind will be telling me I'm going to put on weight...this isn't healthy for me etc but i still go and do it. Then the next morning im hating what i did. How can i stop please help feel free to comment or add me as friend thanks

Replies

• HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are restricting too much during the day and this is leading to the binging at night.

If your weight loss is set for 2 lbs per week, go back and re-enter your info. and set your self a less aggressive goal and this will give you more calories to play with.

This 'journey' is a marathon and not a sprint. Whatever you do must be sustainable in the long term for both your physical and mental health. Maybe you need to look at taking this in smaller steps....many people when they first start out go 'balls-out' and crash and burn. They make numerous, unsustainable changes to everything and they crash and burn.....success comes in stages. Drinking more water, getting into some exercise that you enjoy, moderation with eating the foods you enjoy etc etc.

If this behaviour has just emerged, take a good look at your circumstances and see how you can change. Get outside help if needed. If this is a long term way of living for you, well, same as above, get help. Take control of your life and turn this around for yourself.

Realise that ultimately you are in control of your life and you deserve the best health both physically and mentally.

All the best.