I Need Accountability

Options
I've been using MFP for about 3 years now. I first used it to drop a lot of weight by eating whatever I wanted (just watching calories and exercising very often). I worked as a waitress, had access to unlimited amounts of water and after running around a restaurant all day, I would do something active after work... I lost 25 Ibs and SEVERAL inches and was wearing clothes from high school...

Fast foward 2 years, I graduate college and start work in a Doctor's office. This was a HUGE lifestyle change. No longer am I being active while at work. I was sitting at a desk majority of the day and very tired after work so of course the weight has come back.

I still continue to us MFP but I haven't been completely faithful and I haven't been as active as I used to be. I get unmotivated a lot quicker than I ever did and I'm finally putting my foot down! I feel SOOO much better when I work out and eat the right amount of calories my body needs. I want to fit into my clothes again, I refuse to go up anymore in size. I can't afford a new wardrobe, and it's so depressing to not be able to fit ANY of your clothes unless they're yoga pants and oversized shirts and sweaters.

I'm still very good about meal planning, I try to keep it higher protein, lower carb (I'm not extreme). I take a gallon water jug with me to work so I can fill up as needed. I work with 2 girls and they are always giving in to their cravings so it makes it very hard for myself to say no.

I'm 4'11 and 191 Ibs. I'm very curvy and busty but that is A LOT of curves on a 4'11 frame. I just need extra support to ensure I don't get in my unmotivated moods again!

Replies

• glitterlizzy
    glitterlizzy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4'11" to, and work from home so I know what it's like gaining weight from just sitting at a desk all day. I just started really working out and sticking with mfp food logging almost a month ago, and it's really helping me stay active and eat better. I'll try and add you as a friend so we can encourage each other through our journey. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I promise!! :)