when is hardest time for you to control your eating?

2»

Replies

• Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    when I am very fatigued is when I have the hardest time with wanting to eat.
  • DaniKPudgie
    DaniKPudgie Posts: 34 Member
    after work and 2 weeks before my time of the month..-.- yay
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Watching tv at night for sure and always try to save some calories to have that tv snack!! :)
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    When I've been drinking, I get the drunk munchies
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Probably in the afternoons after school, because I tend to pick at my lunch. In social situations, I don't eat much. I come home and eat dinner. xD And even if it's close friends, I barely touch my plate. It's not a fear of overeating calories, but just my social anxiety I guess.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    the replies are helpful. People enjoy eating at different times so I say enjoy it just save enough calories to cover. My hubby loves to eat at 9 pm after he cools down. I first thought this is terrible but now I don't. I thought It was bad I like to come home and relax and eat most of my calories then but so what as long as you don't go over your limit.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Mine I would say is when I come in from work too..... Straight to the fridge, if nothing is made for dinner!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    at night near bed time
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Hardest time for me to control my eating is when I'm mad :grumble: :laugh:

I want to eat more at night usually . Since I've been on this journey I eat most of my calories starting 5 pm. I have a light breakfast and lunch and I'm good for the night. I think you have to find what works for you.
  • Probably around 4-7. I don't know why that period before dinner is the hardest. I try to workout right after work to help pass the time but it doesn't always work. I'm just glad i got over my late night snacking, that was the worst!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    1. Immediately after coming home from work.
    2. Before I go to bed.

Ditto.

And when there is a catered event/free food!
  • Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    At lunchtime. Because I love big meals and like to eat them alone. No one is home at lunchtime so I can let myself do that. It's a hard battle but I win most days