Hi new here!

Options
Faery_Dust
Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
Well not strictly new but a re-joiner :)

I'd love some friends to share this journey with. I am losing weight on a diet supervised by my doctor / dietician. I've lost around 30lbs so far but still have a long way to go. The diet is pretty low calorie and low fat (netting around 1200-1300 calories). I realise this isn't always encouraged by people on this site, however I do need to shift the weight pretty quick for a medical procedure so am following doctors orders right now :)

Would love some supportive friends following similar diets or just some supportive friends full stop :) I'm in a bit of a funk at the moment, have an apt with my nurse tomorrow so hoping to get back with it.

Replies

• emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Always happy to support, feel free to add
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you are welcome to add me if you'd like. We are all in a "funk" some days... take care:flowerforyou:
  • David1406
    David1406 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi from the UK. I'm also working to 1200 cals per day, supplemented by plenty of exercise. I've got into a routine now, and it really isn't proving a problem, as I'm sure it won't be for you. Add me if you would like.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Don't let those who don't like us 1200-ers get to ya. Yeah, some go too far and aren't healthy about it, but some of us do it darn well and for good reason. Happy to provide support - add me if you'd like.
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi There I'm doing between 1200 and 1300 as well and as much extra walking as I can get into my day.

Feel free to add me.
  • simply_meggie
    simply_meggie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm doing a 1200 calorie diet and have been working on it since about April.

The best thing to do is to keep in mind that sometimes the pounds won't show on the scale, but you may be losing inches and/or gaining muscle. Just keep hanging in there and stay positive. Please feel free to add me. :)