HI

Hi, I am Amy. Just finished my first week of diet and exercise and lost 4lbs. Amazed!!
Its going to be tough so glad to have found this place

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    good luck Amy and congratulations on a fabulous start!:flowerforyou:
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Hi been here almost two weeks I also lost 4lbs in my first week. Good luck on your journey.

Happy for you to add me for support and motivation
  • Hi Amy, feel free to add me! 4lbs wow..wtg! It sure is a life style change, im going through the same thing. Some days are tougher then others. I can say that I think diet and exercise is like anything else that we implement into our lives..once done enough, over and over it becomes habit, a good one. I just started myself, and looking to lose a few pounds and get fit. Support is everything!
  • Doxeydoxie
    Doxeydoxie Posts: 75
    Wow!! 4 lbs in one week!! Awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Hi, Amy! I've been here since last Thursday. I've lost 5 lbs! It's crazy. But I have 174 left to go!
  • HI Amy, Welcome! I have beeen here a week now, and I am down 6 lbs. Good luck on your journey, please add me for support and motivation. This site really helps as we have log our food and exercise entries, its so organized! I am a visual person, if I dont see it....i dont believe it....so it's awesome! CHeers :)
    raj