• clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hello everyone....plss add me
    I got you

• jessymeneses
    jessymeneses Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If it isn't too late, I'm in! I started high school at 117 and gained almost 20 pounds each year since despite being an active teenager! I started MFP + a weight loss aid from my doctor almost a month ago. Started at 211.5 and now I'm at 195! 60 pounds to go until I hit goal #1 of 135; ultimate goal of 121!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    If it isn't too late, I'm in! I started high school at 117 and gained almost 20 pounds each year since despite being an active teenager! I started MFP + a weight loss aid from my doctor almost a month ago. Started at 211.5 and now I'm at 195! 60 pounds to go until I hit goal #1 of 135; ultimate goal of 121!

I'll add you! Congrats!
  • 4321start
    4321start Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 200 lbs. to lose. Could use some support. Good luck to all of you on making healthier choices!
  • JillyInDaCity
    JillyInDaCity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about 99 pounds to lose. I tried to add everyone on here, but it pretty late now, so feel free to add me if I missed you. =-)
  • gracesluckystar2015
    Options
    Hi all

Count me in too! My start weight 274lb current weight 255lb goal weight 196lb - 59lb to go
    Before I got pregnant I was at my heaviest and during my Pregnancy my Hospital had me on a plan and diet but I also had very bad sickness so I act lost weight. I had my son Jaxon in Feb15 and just under 5 weeks ago I decided I need to do something about my size so I am able to enjoy my son and do everything I should be with out feeling like i do.

It is going well so far as I have lost 19lb in total from my pre preg weight

Please feel free to add me!!!

97269958.png

• clanderson931
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Added you :)
  • tinkie_04
    tinkie_04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 80lbs to lose. I want to be on the other side of 200lbs for my 30th in 8 months. I'm determined!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Please add me too.... I have lost 21 lbs in about 2 and a half months have another 123 lbs to go... any one feel free to add me... I will send some request as well
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is day 5 for me on MFP. It always help to have motivation along the way.
  • rachaelerdlen932
    rachaelerdlen932 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would like to join I have at least 65 pounds + to loose I started at 225 and I'm down to 218
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Everyone's been added :)
  • jbd56
    jbd56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need to lose 50+ and am off to an OK start, keeping my goals realistic this time and I am expecting it to take a while, but that's OK!
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone! You can add me also. I started at 293 and i lost 13 pounds so far. my goal is too lose 133 pounds. I got off track for awhile so I would like support and I will support you also.
  • susan_mcconnell
    susan_mcconnell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Gotta lose half my weight to be out of the obese and overweight zone. Starting weight 255, goal weight 128. Let's do this!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Added y'all!
  • taedub69
    taedub69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all starting weight 360 goal weight 385 let's do this together!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    I added you! :)