Anyone done Terri ann 123 diet plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    beck.. Use MFP to figure out your caloric needs and get in a deficit. You can set a good breakout of proteins, carbs, fats and eat basically anything that gets your daily macros where they need to be. Obviously you are better if you eat healthy foods over fully processed, but you will lose weight. Make it a lifestyle change and not just a one month dress measuring effort. Good luck!!
  • beck13beck
    beck13beck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Is that you on the first page of their website?

Me? On first page of website??? Please post pic! I am eager to see this! I will look soon as come off this! BUT NO! I am far too embarrassed about myself to let anyone see any pics of me at moment! It destroys me to think people I know that not seen for ages will see me like this never mind the world to see
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    beck13beck wrote: »
    Why pay for any diet plan? MFP is free.

I got another dress fitting in month time and I don't wAnt to feel like did previous! I also stuck on what to eat, what's right, what's wrong even though classed as healthy, carbs, protein etc. I eat salad & chicken with rice every meal! Rice isn't good all the time is it? I was asking for advice on something that could possibly educate me

Eat foods (you like) in portions that fit your macros.....protein, fat and carbs.

For protein, I eat poultry, fish, beef, pork, eggs, dairy products.......

For fat, I try to eliminate transfats........but eat all other fats: nuts, nut butters, olive oil, full fat dairy, eggs

For carbs.....whole grains keep me full longer, but I eat white rice on occasion too. Beans & legumes have protein & carbs. Whole fruit retains the fiber, so that is filling & has other nutrients.
  • beck13beck
    Options
    I ONLY ASKED FOR ADVICE! WHAT A NEGATIVE LOT OF PEOPLE YOU LOT ARE! Trying asking before jumping on the bandwagon saying I a fake! I 11st 7lb I lost 2 lb in my first wk on here! So much for support!! Get your facts right before trying to intimidate
  • beck13beck
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Why pay for any diet plan? MFP is free.

I got another dress fitting in month time and I don't wAnt to feel like did previous! I also stuck on what to eat, what's right, what's wrong even though classed as healthy, carbs, protein etc. I eat salad & chicken with rice every meal! Rice isn't good all the time is it? I was asking for advice on something that could possibly educate me

Eat foods (you like) in portions that fit your macros.....protein, fat and carbs.

For protein, I eat poultry, fish, beef, pork, eggs, dairy products.......

For fat, I try to eliminate transfats........but eat all other fats: nuts, nut butters, olive oil, full fat dairy, eggs

For carbs.....whole grains keep me full longer, but I eat white rice on occasion too. Beans & legumes have protein & carbs. Whole fruit retains the fiber, so that is filling & has other nutrients.

Thank you, I've screen shot what you wrote and will look up in detail. I honestly didn't understand any of that, I have only ever watched calories but it doesn't seem to work.
    Thank you
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    If watching calories doesn't work, you're making a mistake somewhere in the process.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    OP you may want to read this link, and the others provided within it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1235566/so-youre-new-here/p1

There is no need to try any specific "diet". If you set up MFP and use the tool properly, you can eat any foods you like and still lose weight. If you prefer a more regimented approach, then you may want to do some research into meal plans and ways of eating that will help you achieve a calorie deficit in a sustainable way, but bottom line is that is all you need, a calorie deficit.
  • beck13beck
    Options
    If watching calories doesn't work, you're making a mistake somewhere in the process.

Yes eating the same thing everyday! It can't be good and surely missing what a person needs, I don't like veg but there only so much fruit you can eat a wk before your fed up with it and stop buying it!
  • beck13beck
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Is that you on the first page of their website?
    Just had a look at first page on website....I've never been bigger than what was wk ago....11st9lb I'm now...11st7lb!! They look a lot larger than I ever been! N now smaller than than I am!!
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I ONLY ASKED FOR ADVICE! WHAT A NEGATIVE LOT OF PEOPLE YOU LOT ARE! Trying asking before jumping on the bandwagon saying I a fake! I 11st 7lb I lost 2 lb in my first wk on here! So much for support!! Get your facts right before trying to intimidate

Quite.

There are two Facebook groups, for those that have paid and those that haven't. It seems a popular plan with its users and featured in the Daily Express or similar. I guess Terri-Ann did quite well out of it at a tenner a pop (now £18 I see) but that's a lot less than WW online etc.