50+lbs Gone!!! .:*with progress pictures*:.

Options

Replies

• fitnessfirework
    Options
    That's great!! What's your routine?

I do strength training 3 days a week. Sometimes I do my arms and abs 4 times a week.

Monday - Full Body Strength Training
    Tuesday - Rest
    Wednesday - Full Body Strength Training
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday - Full Body Strength Training

I also do cardio 3 - 4 times a week. And the days all depend on when I can fit it in between the kids and work. For cardio I do Zumba at home which I absolutely love. And I also own an elliptical so I use that as well. I try and do at least 30 minutes but when I do Zumba I usually do 45-60 minutes.

**I also recommend getting a heart rate monitor if you don't own one. It makes figuring out your calorie burn a lot easier.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look amazing. Keep it up and thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful !! Congrats to you !! Thank you for sharing, it gives me the inspiration to keep movie forward!!:smile:
  • dianebiaggini
    dianebiaggini Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're smile is infectious, I think your achievements are too. I love posts like this! So encouraging. Keep it up, you are doing a great job!!!
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Looking great!!! :)
  • jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • jkten7
    jkten7 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • killin_me_softly
    Options
    Doing great!!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the good work!! X
  • fitnessfirework
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement. :happy:
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    great job!! I sent you a f/r - I am also 5'2 with similar goals - so inspiring :)
  • ananiordonez
    ananiordonez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look so great! keep going! you look so happy!:happy:
  • serioustuff
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

I have just had a little girl who has just turned 9 weeks old. I have started my weight loss journey being the heaviest I have ever been. She is also my second child. I am 5"2 and weighing 253 at the mo. I have lost 11.6lbs so far.

My story is so similar to yours just hope that my outcome will be also :)

weldone to you!!!! xxxxx
  • jessica_lawyer
    jessica_lawyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND TO ALL MOMS HERE.

THANKS FOR SHARING.
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!YOU LOOK GREAT!!:smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congrats :drinker:
  • fitnessfirework
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

I have just had a little girl who has just turned 9 weeks old. I have started my weight loss journey being the heaviest I have ever been. She is also my second child. I am 5"2 and weighing 253 at the mo. I have lost 11.6lbs so far.

My story is so similar to yours just hope that my outcome will be also :)

weldone to you!!!! xxxxx

After I had my son, I couldn't wait to start my weigh loss journey. I had a rough time losing weight though. There were weeks where I wouldn't lose anything and there were weeks where I even gained weight. Meanwhile, I was doing everything right, I was eating right and exercising. It has taken a lot of hard work to get where I am.

Us moms are strong women and I know you can do it. Just stay strong and positive no matter what comes your way. And 11lbs is a great loss!!!!!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!