Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi there, I'm Jessie and I'm 25. I'm a week into this whole MyFitnessPal and I'm enjoying it so far but I'm looking to find some friends to add on here so we can all help each other stay motivated and accountable! Add me and let's stay with this together!!

Replies

• mrios_58
    mrios_58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jessie good to see that MFP is working for you as well. Keep pushing you Got this!
  • iwin12
    iwin12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking for a motivation Buddy as well
  • flee1122
    flee1122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Fion , have been with MFP for last 4 months and manage to lost 2kg in first 3 months ,lost motivation now and gain back 1.5kg recently, any good advise? Please help.
  • NVclark465
    NVclark465 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I've been with mfp for a while before I got pregnant and its worked for me. I would love active friends who actually comment and care about each other's progress. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • SamanthaKongsh
    SamanthaKongsh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking a motivation buddy too! Add me pls
  • jesy1230
    jesy1230 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess and looking at losing 5 kg for summer as my clothes have become tighter over the winter. Nice to meet you
  • Mafergonzales
    Mafergonzales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm new here too, and I need a motivation buddies!! count on me!
  • liz72489
    liz72489 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a motivational buddy to get myself back into shape. Anyone else who needs a buddy can add me too.
  • JGlam_NY
    JGlam_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessie! Nice to have you! I just started here again. I am in the same boat I need some accountability. So let's do this!!!!! :)
  • plg38
    plg38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, add me to your motivational list...I'm 76 and probably the oldest!
  • plg38
    plg38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Body is required????
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • JGlam_NY
    JGlam_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @Non_Stop thanks! That would not be good. I will keep that in mind.
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    just added
  • ViLopez4
    ViLopez4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same here! In need of motivational buddy! Add me. :)
  • rdejou
    rdejou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just sent you an invite :)
  • THeins88
    THeins88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tiffany, I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things for a few months. I'm ready to start back up on my healthy lifestyle and could definitely use the motivation too! Feel free to add me as well. We can help each other out
  • jesy1230
    jesy1230 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffiny good luck !!
  • honeybadger_momma
    Options
    I'm Rachel. I have two toddlers 3, and 2 and need to get in shape. I'm 31 and looking for similar goal-oriented people to motivate me, and can help me along this journey. If that's you, let me know!
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    jesssieL wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm Jessie and I'm 25. I'm a week into this whole MyFitnessPal and I'm enjoying it so far but I'm looking to find some friends to add on here so we can all help each other stay motivated and accountable! Add me and let's stay with this together!!

You can add me if you wish