Hi - Require some motivation to help with self control

Options
Hi Guys, hoping someone can assist me with helping me to be more motivated to reach my weight goals. I need a weight loss pal - some one I can be accountable to!
Krystel

Replies

• beckibloo03
    beckibloo03 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm wanting to lose 3 stone and feeling a bit lonely today is the first day of the rest of my life!! Need to get my self worth and confidence back
  • krystel2611
    krystel2611 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi beckibloo03 - are you from UK or America? Totally understand how you feel. I only want to lose 5-7kg which is a stone approx but those last few kgs are actually the hardest I reckon. Good on you for starting though
  • allymelitzer
    allymelitzer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need someone to keep me motivated as well! I'm hoping to lose about 40 pounds! It's going to be a journey!
  • dme100
    dme100 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, it is tough out there but very much achievable in your own goals. Please add me if it will help, I have lost 26kg in past year & I'm still going. Believe.
  • beck13beck
    beck13beck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had a major motivation boost today by finally going back to swimming. I been paying for leisure centre membership for yr & half but not used for about 8 months, basically because I got stuck in old ways of dropping kids off, jk and falling asleep till dinner time. Going today made me realise just how much I enjoy it. I'm going back tom morn
  • krystel2611
    krystel2611 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, it is motivating to hear people change habits. I have good exercise habits but my main issue is getting the weight to go down. Mainly it's about fat loss for me but just not happening fast enough :(