Let's be honest!

dont_give_up
dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
So, how many of you actually view diaries before you comment on them, and how many of you comment without reading them?

I'll admit, I've done it!

Replies

• JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    I've done it too :blushing:

But I usually always look at it!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    sorry, I'm old school, I ask before I view, and then reply if they want me to...all about MACROS and deficits, well and flirting, having fun, dropping fat, and some more good stuff...
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    I have but only if I was sitting at a red light and didn't have the time. If I am at home, ballpark, cheer practice, etc. I read them before commenting
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    I stalk all the diarys.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Why would anyone comment without reading it first??? insane.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Haha! I do actually view them. Last week one of my friends commented on my "great day".... Yeah, I went over in all categories and was over in calories by close to 2,000. He obviously was guilty of not looking at it. :laugh:
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    I always look at them. Actually get a meal idea from time to time.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    How'bout the opposite? I look at them but don't usually bother to comment unless I see something out of the ordinary
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    pretty sure Meredith knows I'd ask before looking, and definitely before touching; oh the diary right right right! Stupid me! Yes you need to look before you ask.
  • I normally always look but will once in a while give a shout out if I see it says they were under.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    I won't respond to a completed diary post without looking at it, and if the diary is closed, I don't comment at all.

Just because someone is under doesn't mean they had a good day, and just because they are over doesn't mean they had a bad day.

I rarely comment on diary completions unless something stands out in a positive way, like a yummy sounding meal.
  • 9/10 I read them. Id feel really dumb if it was all crap and I was congratulating them LOL
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    I won't respond to a completed diary post without looking at it, and if the diary is closed, I don't comment at all.

Just because someone is under doesn't mean they had a good day, and just because they are over doesn't mean they had a bad day.

I rarely comment on diary completions unless something stands out in a positive way, like a yummy sounding meal.

This is me. I don't like to cheer people on if they aren't looking after themselves . Eg under eating . I understand some don't eat exercise calories and stuff, but when someone eats 1000 calories only, or way under their goal ( not even looking at net) I can't congratulate them on that. Also if I don't have time, I don't have time.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    I always look. What if you're supporting someone's eating disorder? It takes but a second to have a peek at the diary.
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    May sound a bit like a stalker but I always read diaries as well as a bit of the person's bio to get an idea of their goals and reasons for wanting to lose weight before commenting.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    sometimes i view them
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    I look at them unless I'm just really running short on time, etc. But I don't really comment on individuals food choices....my "good jobs" and "way to gos" are more geared at saying "proud of you for logging whatever you ate!" :smile: