Inappropriate laughing?

mhiggi02
mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
What makes you laugh even though you know you shouldn't laugh at it??

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,646 Member
    sick-kitty.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    One time, I created a thread about suicide and when somebody opened it, there was a Rick-rolled gif. I still laugh thinking about it. Even though it was shut down and I received a warning for it.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    When someone falls. Every time. my instant reaction is to laugh. This includes my children
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Little kids getting scared. I cry from laughter. I also scare my own children. I have issues.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    Little kids getting scared. I cry from laughter. I also scare my own children. I have issues.
    I too have done this. I scared my son once to the point he cried and I couldn't stop laughing as I apologized to him..... He didn't believe my apology and kept telling me it's not funny through tears..... He was 7. All i did was jump out at him from around a corner and say Boo..... the look on his face was priceless!!! Am I going to hell? :D
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    I too have done this. I scared my son once to the point he cried and I couldn't stop laughing as I apologized to him..... He didn't believe my apology and kept telling me it's not funny through tears..... He was 7. All i did was jump out at him from around a corner and say Boo..... the look on his face was priceless!!! Am I going to hell? :D

Thank god I'm not alone. I actually army crawled all the way to my sons bed to pop up on him! I also once hid under a coworkers desk and after he sat down, waited a few minutes, then grabbed his ankles and yelled.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Leg cramp during sex.
    Love it. lol.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member

Is it bad that I laughed reading this. I guess I'll join you in hell. Lol
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    when people get hurt. Oh man i laugh so hard....ugh...

This one time a lady was walking her dog and the leash wrapped around and tripped her and she hit the ground...I laughed for an hour and was crying...I was a hot mess! :tongue:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Schadenfreude, which I see applies to quite a few of you as well. :laugh:

One of the other forums I frequent is on a site for sick jokes, and I can assure you, absolutely nothing is sacred there...and there's no such thing as "too soon". We're pretty sure there's a line somewhere, but it has yet to be found and crossed.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    One time, I created a thread about suicide and when somebody opened it, there was a Rick-rolled gif. I still laugh thinking about it. Even though it was shut down and I received a warning for it.

:laugh: Ahahahaha!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    everything.
  • nickylee76

Thank god I'm not alone. I actually army crawled all the way to my sons bed to pop up on him! I also once hid under a coworkers desk and after he sat down, waited a few minutes, then grabbed his ankles and yelled.

Oh that is a good one..... :) I may get fired though.... worth the try?
  • nickylee76

At least now I have MFP to make me feel like I am not a bad mom after all. LOL
  • Ashley___916
    Ashley___916 Posts: 1,025 Member
    When people fall I laugh so hard :/:D
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member

At least now I have MFP to make me feel like I am not a bad mom after all. LOL

Shush. You are an excellent mother.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    edited October 2015
    never mind
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,646 Member
    When my hubby and I are cuddling in bed and he pokes me with ..um..his male appendage and I let loose with a fart. His reaction will have me laughing for hours.

So you laugh at your husband's sexual advances?
  • ahalterman24
    ahalterman24 Posts: 7 Member
    In locker room at the old men walking around with there balls to there knees
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I snort when people fall at skating. It's usually funny unless it's like the 80 year old lady....I laugh at myself if I fall too