Transformation Tuesday - finally ditched the scale and love the results :-D (pics below post!)

Options
infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
I worked really hard for a year on losing weight and was down 50 pounds and 30 inches. 10 weeks ago I started weight lifting, stopped focusing on the scale, and LOVE where my body has taken me! I'm also training for my second half marathon and can feel a HUGE difference in my strength and endurance. Just keep pushing people...and go by how you FEEL, not necessarily by a number on the scale. IT DOES NOT DEFINE YOU!!!

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• sweetsmile_lee
    sweetsmile_lee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, way to go!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I worked really hard for a year on losing weight and was down 50 pounds and 30 inches. 10 weeks ago I started weight lifting, stopped focusing on the scale, and LOVE where my body has taken me! I'm also training for my second half marathon and can feel a HUGE difference in my strength and endurance. Just keep pushing people...and go by how you FEEL, not necessarily by a number on the scale. IT DOES NOT DEFINE YOU!!!

Thank you for the post!
    You look great.

[Edited by MFP Mods]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!