20, chubby, and looking for an adventure!

roxinsox
roxinsox Posts: 9
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

How's it all going? I've been reading some posts, HuGe CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to everyone for your work so far!

I've always been pretty curvy, which I never really cared about- just more cushin' for the pushin' ;) but I've gained a whole bunch of weight in the last couple of years and it's getting in the way of things I want to do. I love traveling, and dancing, and doing things on a whim, and this recent weight gain and drop in fitness level has really been impeding that. Wanna get in better shape!

This seems like a really great community, and I'm really happy to be here :D

Best of luck to everyone, and best of love to everyone!

Roxi

Replies

• roxinsox
    roxinsox Posts: 9
    Hey everyone!

How's it all going? I've been reading some posts, HuGe CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to everyone for your work so far!

I've always been pretty curvy, which I never really cared about- just more cushin' for the pushin' ;) but I've gained a whole bunch of weight in the last couple of years and it's getting in the way of things I want to do. I love traveling, and dancing, and doing things on a whim, and this recent weight gain and drop in fitness level has really been impeding that. Wanna get in better shape!

This seems like a really great community, and I'm really happy to be here :D

Best of luck to everyone, and best of love to everyone!

Roxi
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    welcome roxi! this site is very useful, hope you enjoy it:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Welcome rox!
This discussion has been closed.