Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends and weight loss buddies!

So, I've had an account on this website since 2012, but haven't made too much of an effort to use this until tonight. I have been exercising lately and my diet has been a lot more clean, but I really think that having a support group on here would do wonders. If interested, please let me know! I'm ready to start! :)

Replies

• Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    I have a very similar story! Finally taking this whole eating properly thing seriously. Add me if you like :D
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    lets do it !
  • Jonscott45
    Jonscott45 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm a big time supported for the fitness community Id gladly be apart of it (:
  • Hi guys! I don't have many people in my life on a daily basis who care about being healthy as much as I do so it's nice to connect with more positive and health orientated people. Please feel free to add me to support eachothers health, fitness and nutrition goals! On my profile you will also see I have a lifestyle blog focused on self confidence, inner beauty and overall being healthy. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • Christina1516
    Christina1516 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone :) My whole life I've always been big on running but I'm just now getting into eating healthy and learning proportions. Feel free to add me to motivate and support each other
  • myoung15523
    myoung15523 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone, I've also had an account for a while and only just started to use it! I'm hoping to gain a healthy body and a healthy attitude to weight loss, please feel free to add me
  • trinaho
    trinaho Posts: 1 Member
    Add me as a friend! Had MFP for awhile but getting back on it. Looking to lose 8lbs