100+ lbs to lose, looking for much support!

Options

Replies

• jessycolburn
    jessycolburn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have 100 to lose (ok more than 100 lol) Feel free to add me :)
  • Rip917
    Rip917 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I'm Mike! A Fat Guy ate me in my sleep one night and I'm still trying to find my way out! I have way more than 100 pounds that will be gone once I finally find my way out! Feel free to "add me," whatever that means....I'll figure it all out eventually! If nothing else I'm always good for a smile and a chuckle when you're feeling down! I can also make you feel bad about that Twinkie you are getting ready to eat, and you might think twice about eating it! LOL! Hang in there, and stay positive. Make good food choices, and remember....you arent the only one!

Junk in, Junk out!
    ~Mike
  • Mrskatie
    Mrskatie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am working on losing 52 lb (already lost 13), Feel free to add me! We can do this together!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily (today is my 175th day in fact) and have lost just over 60 lbs so far.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me. I log in daily. I comment on activity. I have another 130 to go!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day. You are welcome to add me :)
  • ABeltwayBandit23
    Options
    Good luck... In the past 4 years, I lost 75 lbs.. have 35 more to go...I wish you well! Feel free to add me!
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add me. I'm working towards a goal of losing 30 lbs before October.
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the let's get skinny club! I've been at this for 5 months today and still going strong. I've lost 44 lbs.
    I log on everyday and comment as much as I can. ALWAYS looking for new friends to help with the motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • heidibluegirl
    heidibluegirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina! Join my little group of friends! I just posted this a week ago and these ladies and gents have really got me back in the zone! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1019881-ever-lost-100-lbs-or-close-to-it-gained-it-all-back - lots of good advice here- and SO much support! Please feel free to add me and stay in touch. I have around 140-150 to lose! Lost most of it before and gained it all back. But I am at peace with that now, just from all the support I've gotten on here! You can do it!
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina
    I too have over 100 lbs to lose. I just started this site in May so I have a long ways to go, but I'm bound and determined. So far I'm on everyday. You're welcome to add me.
  • parrty
    parrty Posts: 1
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose! I'm 300lbs exactly, as of today. I'm eating keto (low carb/sugar, high fat) mostly, and would love some friends! I'm on every day and my diary is public!

And sorry, I just have to tell someone, yesterday was my very first time cheating!! I had over 600 calories left in the day and saw a movie with my boyfriend (who is eating keto with me and weighs about the same) and decided I wanted a king size Nutrageous and some Skittles. Ugh, it was NOT worth it.
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 and have over 100 pounds to lose!! To any posters y'all can add me. I log in everyday and am supportive. We got this!!!
  • Purpleice18
    Options
    Hello :) I had 111 lbs to lose and I'm down 78, so now I only have 33 to go, not sure if I'm gonna stop there tho. probably will stop at 55 more lbs :D feel free to add me
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I have lost some, but still need to lose over 100 pounds too. I log every day, and really enjoy seeing what a great job all my friends are doing! Add me as a friend if you like :flowerforyou:

You can do this! :smile:
  • leswifelyn
    Options
    Hey all. I need to lose close to 100lbs.. It's my first day on MFP.. best of luck to all!
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I also have 100+ to lose.. To me it almost seems impossible. I love ALL MFP friends, however, I'm really looking for people with similar weight loss goals (100+ to lose or lost), It's so nice to see so many other people in the same boat (or have been) as you are right now..

I wish you luck on your journey! Take it day by day and I know you can do it!
  • shanel_1
    shanel_1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Looking for some friends who can help motivate add me if you'd like : )
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step. Support is so important.
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Anyone who is looking for support please feel free to add me. :)

My story..

I'm 31 5'3 today I weigh 195, 4 years ago I weighed 275+. I had lapbad in 2009 and lost 75 lbs. In march 2011 I started eating right and exercising and I lost the remaining 50 lbs hitting my goal of 150 lbs in September of 2011. I fell back into old habits and unfortunately gained back 75 lbs hitting 225 lbs. Today I am at 195 lbs (30 lost this time around).