Any one had a fleur de lis tummy tuck ?

Options
dc1arkson
dc1arkson Posts: 142 Member
Looking for others who have had this surgery also and advice on recovery as I am a month post op!

Replies

• the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of that. To the internets!
  • katecampisi
    katecampisi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck in January this year. I had 3 large babies and the 12 pound one was my un-doing! I had a roll of skin that diet and exercise would never shift. I lost no weight from the procedure and no inches as I was already quite lean-just the apron of skin went. Best thing I ever did! I had full muscle repair. A week in hospital. Its a hip to hip scar but mine is very low under my pants. Its a tough recovery but Id do it again in a heart beat! Ill attempt to post before TT and after. x2565tvb8443.jpg
    32rc1hf18cb9.jpg
  • dc1arkson
    dc1arkson Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck in January this year. I had 3 large babies and the 12 pound one was my un-doing! I had a roll of skin that diet and exercise would never shift. I lost no weight from the procedure and no inches as I was already quite lean-just the apron of skin went. Best thing I ever did! I had full muscle repair. A week in hospital. Its a hip to hip scar but mine is very low under my pants. Its a tough recovery but Id do it again in a heart beat! Ill attempt to post before TT and after. x2565tvb8443.jpg
    32rc1hf18cb9.jpg

Ah that looks awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!