Walk indoors with you tube video by Leslie sansom

Options
the last couple times I've gone for a walk there have been a bear and I see them all over our community so I've developed a little anxiety to go out on my own so I found this video on YouTube and gave it a try lastnight and to my surprise worked up more sweat than when I spotted the bear :) so I've decided to do a personal 30 day challenge with this video to the beat of my own drum, anyone want to join me?

Day 2
CW 177.5

Replies

• amyoneill656
    amyoneill656 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What's the youtube link?
  • ReinventVictoria
    ReinventVictoria Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVl6ZdslZz2Zj-34bMJFPbg

Could this be it? I've never posted a link :)
  • ReinventVictoria
    Options
    START! Walking at Home American Heart Association 3 Mile Walk is the title on you tube it's a 46 min long video , sorry I don't know how to post a link :(

• janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I watched this one for a few minutes recently. It looks good!
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    never heard of it but, just finished the "Walking - Part 1: Start Quick & Easy" after reading your post and really loved it!
    she was easy to understand and follow and this part one was a perfect warmup.. Will look into her other videos when i get a chance for sure. thanks for posting about this, its sure to help those of us stuck mostly indoor and not use to regularly exercising..
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    the last couple times I've gone for a walk there have been a bear and I see them all over our community so I've developed a little anxiety to go out on my own so I found this video on YouTube and gave it a try lastnight and to my surprise worked up more sweat than when I spotted the bear :) so I've decided to do a personal 30 day challenge with this video to the beat of my own drum, anyone want to join me?

Day 2
    CW 177.5

Distract them with a kayak. They prefer those over people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0
  • ReinventVictoria
    Options
    You're welcome , I did it at work lastnight as I was night shift and had some down time, usually I snack at that time but this was better. It's simple but I swear I break a sweat . Today I muted her and played my own music today and i enjoyed it more .

Have fun!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I'd get bored silly doing the same one over and over again. I enjoy Leslie but I couldn't do a straight month of her.

Her DVD's on Amazon aren't very expensive, you could get a few to spice things up.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    There are loads of Lesley Sansone workouts....also Jessica Smith has loads along similar lines....no getting bored should happen :smiley: and ALL FREE ON YOUTUBE :smiley: