Not loosing, gaining inches and always hungry!

Options
13»

Replies

• miss_melissa_
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am doing 1500 calories this week and it feel amazing. A lot more energy and no more migraines!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    You are in the high range of normal and you want to lose 30 lbs? So, you want to be underweight? Based on your profile pic I would say you look beautiful and maybe you need to reevaluate your goals. I would also suggest doing some research on how vlcd affect your health and metabolism. Check out the blog Go Kaleo. I love it.

110 lbs is not underweight for 5' 3". 105 lbs is the absolute lower limit of the healthy range. Basically, she's aiming to be as almost as close to the low range of normal as she is currently from the high range of normal. Overweight at 5'3" is 144 lbs. That said, I think 110 and under is awfully low unless the OP has very little muscle, or has a small frame.
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of frozen meals because my cooking skills are poor. When I try cooking, I normally end up at McDonald's because my food taste so gross.

I have been doing my current exercise for 5weeks. I am do arm machines, eliptical and treadmill. I spent about 90 mins at the gym. Also, I try to take a good 30 mins walk everyday.

Cut out one day a week of going to the gym and go to a cooking class instead. Learn the basics at least. Knowing how to cook is essential if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle. After that, your macros are set at 55% carbs, 15% protein and 30% fat. With the amount of exercise you're doing you need to balance these better. Drop your carbs from 55% to 40%. Up your protein from 15% to 30%. Leave your fats at 30%.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am doing 1500 calories this week and it feel amazing. A lot more energy and no more migraines!

Awesome. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: