If you are currently bodybuilding...

Options
Then add me.

I am interested in finding more people who lift heavy and who are in this for the long haul. I had loads of MFP friends but over the years its dwindled down to just 23 that is becuse most people quit before they have even started.

Ive logged every day for 799 days if, you log regulary and lift weights then lets motivate each other! Im kinda tired of seeing people talk alot of smack but don't back it up with action you wont get what you want by talking about it.

Replies

• pembr0ke
    pembr0ke Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've signed back up with MFP after a 2 year break. I lift heavy, but am still trying to lose a bit of weight and burn fat; a difficult combo! I will post my excercise once I lose a bit of weight as I don't like the excercise calories being automatically subtracted from my nutritional goals. Does anyone know how to stop the adjustments, and still post excercise?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    pembr0ke wrote: »
    I've signed back up with MFP after a 2 year break. I lift heavy, but am still trying to lose a bit of weight and burn fat; a difficult combo! I will post my excercise once I lose a bit of weight as I don't like the excercise calories being automatically subtracted from my nutritional goals. Does anyone know how to stop the adjustments, and still post excercise?
    Log the exercise and change the calories burned to 1 (you can't enter zero).
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting for recomp. In it for the long haul.
    I do have a history of being underweight (due to medical stuff) and having to gain back weight.
    So not exactly bodybuilding, but perhaps close enough.

Anyway, if you decide you want to add me, just mention it's from this thread in the friend request ;)
  • pembr0ke
    pembr0ke Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    pembr0ke wrote: »
    Log the exercise and change the calories burned to 1 (you can't enter zero).

Ahhh! That makes sense and is simple; thank you very much!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I've logged for about 700 days now. I don't always log my food cause it's pretty basic and repetitive!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Currently over 600 days so far. I lift, although not necessarily heavy lift, but I am focused on strength training in several forms. Anyone with this dedication, or even those aspiring to, are welcome to friend me.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I've missed about 2 days of of the last 200 (one of them last weekend :disappointed:)so I log in pretty regularly. Currently trying to add mass though I'm going to be out of the gym for a little bit while the laceration on my hand heals (dog bite)
  • adamnn
    adamnn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm also looking for some fellow lifters

I'm rather new to MFP so I'm still working my way around everything though, but feel free to add me!
  • daawhitty
    daawhitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been cutting since March and weight training since June. Lost around 30lbs but have stalled through lack of motivation the last couple of months. Still lifting and this time I'm going to cook myself more instead of relying on convenience foods. The goal is to hit 12% bf around 20lbs fat loss.. Then lean bulk. I would appreciate some friends to keep me focused please add me..
  • popupvideo
    popupvideo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me, training with dumbbells and trying to change my body composition :)