Looking for friends for motivation and support

Options
Hi everyone. I'm back with a new profile and new goals. Lost about 2 stone using MFP over a year ago but put about 1.5 stone back on in the last year when I stopped tracking properly.
Tried slimming world recently but wasn't for me. I KNOW MFP works and I'm looking for some friends to help motivate and support me. I'll motivate and support all my friends in return.
I'm 26, 11st 2lbs and my goal is 10st. Add me as a friend to help support and motivate each other on this weight loss journey.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Lorraine - You can do this! :D
    Best of luck.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I sent an invite, I go slimming world purely for the socializing, as I don't believe in "free" foods as everything has kcals!
  • LorraineB89
    LorraineB89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LucasEVille - thanks for the add. I know, I couldn't grasp the idea that you could eat all the pasta/rice you wanted without risking putting on weight.
    Also, because classes were at 5.30, my weigh-ins were at the mercy of what I'd eaten all day, regardless if I stayed on plan. I prefer weighing in first thing in the morning before breakfast. I was only on Slimming World for a couple of weeks but it just wasn't for me.

Thanks for the motivation PinkPixiexox.

I've finally updated my profile with a new bio, info and tracker. All set to go again!