Baby weight.

Options
My son will be 1 in just a few days, but I'm still as fat as I was when he was born. I was so overwhelmed with my newborn that I just ate pizza and McDonald's constantly after having him, plus I'm still nursing so that always causes a huge appetite.

I'm 19, 5'7. My highest weight (without a baby in me) was 200lbs. I hovered around 195 for this last year, and recently people started mentioning I look thinner. So I finally put batteries back on the scale, and BOOM I had lost 10 pounds. When I started my MFP up 6 days ago, I weighed almost 186. This morning I weighed 181. I've been doing The Fitness Marshall work outs on YouTube for about an hour a day, and eating under 1600 calories every day. Also, I used to starve all day until 3pm, and now I've been eating slowly throughout the day. The main thing that jump started my weight loss was switching from regular to diet soda. Even when I pig out I still wake up skinnier because I stayed under my goal of calories.

I'm looking for other mothers like me who didn't "bounce back" at all. I still look 6 months pregnant.

Replies