How do you like yours?

Options
13»

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I like a little coffee in my sugar.

LOL I had a friend who literally put 3-4 tablespoons in her coffee. I used to say that to her all the time. How about some coffee with that sugar!

I used to do just a sprinkle of sugar in mine but now just drink it with milk. I never liked sweet coffee. I do like putting cocoa powder in it sometimes though for a mocha type of drink.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,087 Member
    Options
    I have coffee with just a small amount of skim milk, no sugar or sweetener. Only about 20 calories per cup.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,194 Member
    Options
    At work, I just drink whatever coffee is there. Black.

At home, we have either Gloria Jeans Infusion coffees in various flavours, but black, of course ...
    https://shop.gloriajeanscoffees.com.au/coffee/infusion

Or Cafe Palazzo, if we can get it ...
    http://cafepalazzo.com.au/

These ... http://cafepalazzo.com.au/shop/1kg-flavoured-coffees/
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I drank it with loads of cream and sugar. My boss at the time referred to it as a liquid milky way... Now I like it black.
  • TexasJade
    TexasJade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    Calories are calories....for weight loss. To me eating 200 calories of nutritionless "food" can be the same as eating less then 1100-1200 calories per day.

This is true for me as well.

OP...Have you tried unsweetened vanilla coconut milk in your coffee? I don't have to have coffee but it does help to kill an afternoon craving for something I really don't want to spend cals on. It's only 45 cals a cup, so I usually only end up with 20 cals worth in my cup.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    There is always space in my daily calories for my sweet coffee. I can't do black... it'll kill my stomach. There's nothing wrong with fitting sweet coffee into your day.... or sweet tea for that matter. :drinker:
    Oh yumm :p
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I used to have loads of sugar in my coffee! Then I started to cut back til it was 2 packets. Then I started to use stevia in the raw which tadted better to me thanother stevia brands. Its 0 cals and plenty sweet. I use 1 packet 2 creamer and 2 tbsp coconutoil and blend its simply terrific:)
  • coachRichie
    coachRichie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I used to drink mine with cream and sugar then I went to milk and sugar and then went to skim milk and sugar and now I drink it with just 1 sugar and no milk. I only drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day..
    I have really cut back on coffee. It took me a long time to get down to drinking my coffee without milk but I did it.
    Just cut back on your sugar over time and before you know it you will be drinking it with only 1 sugar instead of 3.