TOTM?

Options
Anyone else find themselves way hungrier about a week before their time of the month? If so, how do you deal with it? Let yourself eat a bit more? I'm getting headaches from hunger trying to stick to my kcals just now, whereas normally I cope fine.

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    If you're getting headaches from not eating, eat.
  • freesiasun5
    freesiasun5 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    I do tend to naturally eat a bit more around TOM. It balances itself out when my hunger fades right after.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Eat a bit more.
    I allow myself to eat to maintenance level calories.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I do tend to naturally eat a bit more around TOM. It balances itself out when my hunger fades right after.

This. I'd be hungry before, and then have NO appetite when it started.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Omg! I thought I was the only one to feel like that! I am just a couple of days away from TOM and feeling so hungry and cravings are hitting me in massive waves. What I do is make sure I workout a little bit more to accommodate the treats. I usually crave fried stuff.
  • ClaireWelsh322
    ClaireWelsh322 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To make things worse, we're staying with our in-laws this week, who always cook delicious three course meals served with great wine!! First-world problems, I know, I know, but not sure I can keep a grip on myself all week! (Plus PMT & in-laws = trouble
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options

This. I'd be hungry before, and then have NO appetite when it started.

Same here.. and I eat a few more calories before the time .. when it hits iam not extra hungry anymore
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    To make things worse, we're staying with our in-laws this week, who always cook delicious three course meals served with great wine!! First-world problems, I know, I know, but not sure I can keep a grip on myself all week! (Plus PMT & in-laws = trouble

Think you should allow yourself to eat a little more
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Eat at maintenance for that week.