My Name is Sarah and I'm a Food Addict

Options
It's true, I am.
So, hi....how are you? I'm Sarah, in my 30's, married with 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 fish. I work and attend school full time, in addition to being a soccer mom and active church member.
I'm also a food addict with a binge eating disorder and hypothyroidism.
Since January, when I started getting treatment for my food addiction, I've lost 23 pounds. I need to lose more...I HAVE to lose more.
And I will.
I'm also a dork, so, there's that too.
Let's be friends!

Replies

• NVBibby
    NVBibby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Ive struggled with food addiction and eating disorders too, finally on the right track now! Add me if youd like some support, I can be as motivating as I am dorky too :p
  • crazed1more
    crazed1more Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Can't drop it all at once. Keep your head down and keep grinding. Good luck.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's true, I am.
    So, hi....how are you? I'm Sarah, in my 30's, married with 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 fish. I work and attend school full time, in addition to being a soccer mom and active church member.
    I'm also a food addict with a binge eating disorder and hypothyroidism.
    Since January, when I started getting treatment for my food addiction, I've lost 23 pounds. I need to lose more...I HAVE to lose more.
    And I will.
    I'm also a dork, so, there's that too.
    Let's be friends!

Hi I am Aaron. I used to be a food addict and now I am a food planner. I deal with hypothyroidism too! It's tough... Would love a cool friend to help me with my journey!
  • byrnejo
    byrnejo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I too have BED (binge eating disorder) and I also have hypothyroidism. Would love to be MFP - would be good to have some mutual support!
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi! I noticed 2 things right away! Food addict and supernatural fan. Haha!

Then I read on. Christian, thyroid issues, dork. Add me as a friend.
  • TanyaW2009
    TanyaW2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah
    I'm a food addict with an underactive thyroid.
    Feel free to add me xxx