How Do I?

Options
Hi,
I am sort of new - starting over...
For some reason, now that I have joined, I cannot get back to the original Myfitnesspal - all I can get are "my" food, exercise,reports. etc. None of the information you have before you join. ???
What am I missing?
Dianne

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for how to set up your goals?
  • cottonconley
    cottonconley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the list of exercises to choose from.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    The information found online before a user either creates an account or logs in are just examples of cached Web pages that may or may not be currently available to users who are logged in.

Once you are logged in and using the Web version, navigate to EXERCISE > Database and just click the search button without typing anything in the search text box. That should display an alphabetical list of all current exercises, both Cardiovascular and Strength Training. Note the name of the exercise(s) you locate on this page, because you can not add the exercise to your Exercise Diary from this page - you will have to go to the Exercise Diary page explained below.

Navigate to EXERCISE > Exercise Diary and under Cardiovascular > Add Exercise, type at least three or four letters of the exercise you want to add, such as "walk" for "walking" or "aero" for "aerobics" to bring up a list of potential matches. Once you add an exercise from the Exercise Database to your Exercise Diary, those exercises will show up in your personal list so you don't have to search for them again. If you want to add a Strength Training exercise, navigate to Strength Training > Add Exercise and do a search for terms such as "squat," "curl," or "press."
  • cottonconley
    cottonconley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Big help!