Taking back my life

Options
I have finally decided to take back my life and fight this weight lose head on! I must admit I am a little disappointed in myself for letting myself get this bad. But I know with a little hard work and motivation I can do this. Surprisingly I am still very healthy to be overweight; so The doctor has worked out a very good plan for me 1800 calories a day, workout 3 to 4 times a week and only drink water and eat 5 times a day small meals. And a little added help from a magic pill ( appetite suppressant) I will weigh in with him every 5 weeks. 1 week down 4 to go... I know I can do this, I need to do this, I hope I can do this!

Replies

• CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck! :)
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So good! 1800 is a nice calorie goal, I think (in general). It offers flexibility. Don't go too crazy on the exercise so that you end up hating it, lol. Work up to goals on that... just walking is great, too. And if you mess up on food or anything, don't fret; just hit it again ASAP. Consistency matters much more than expecting perfection.

You got this!!

ETA: Actually, if you need to fudge on the small meals, I do find that I naturally like eating one bigger meal and not eating much before that for a while. It still works great calorie-wise. It's better for me, because I do like that bigger meal and would miss it, I think. So if you prefer not to have 5 small meals, that's certainly where you can fudge, imho.
  • MrsRucker32
    MrsRucker32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So good! 1800 is a nice calorie goal, I think (in general). It offers flexibility. Don't go too crazy on the exercise so that you end up hating it, lol. Work up to goals on that... just walking is great, too. And if you mess up on food or anything, don't fret; just hit it again ASAP. Consistency matters much more than expecting perfection.

You got this!!

ETA: Actually, if you need to fudge on the small meals, I do find that I naturally like eating one bigger meal and not eating much before that for a while. It still works great calorie-wise. It's better for me, because I do like that bigger meal and would miss it, I think. So if you prefer not to h
  • MrsRucker32
    MrsRucker32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support and advice.. So far small meals have been great; because am never hungry and then when I eat my next meal its less.
  • DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! And which appetite suppressant are you on? I'm on phentermine .... And so far I've lost 26 lbs ....I'm hoping to wean myself away soon....