how long do i need to exercise to have that beach body look with my body weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    sinbad714 wrote: »
    I am. Just using pushups as a gauge. I also do knee bends , dead lifts ,burpees, pull down cable exercises. Just trying to get tone then I will bring on the . I don't enter a gym and workout at home. I have self esteem issues from man-boobs.

Yes I assumed it was an example. My response was using that as an example as well and relates to all exercises..they should all be progressive to maximise gains

Tone is a misnomer. Muscles grow bigger or shrink, that's it ...the media's use of the word tone is merely the visible musculature against lower body fat (body fat reduces through diet, muscles increase through progressive resistance with a decent calorie either recomp at maintenance level or eat at surplus)

Working out at home is great ...you can build up the right equipment easily...it just might be more accessible at a gym
  • sinbadfxdl
    sinbadfxdl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree about tone and variations in exercises. My man boobs are simply stored fat. I meant that I won't enter a gym until a certain percentage of my body fat is gone. It's the samefor me as taking my shirt off at the beach.