Chico, Ca

Options
I finally feel good enough to come on out of hiding. lol. To put it nicely the last 2 years kicked my *kitten* and I put on about 80 plus pounds. Bigger than I have ever been; even 9 months pregnant. Well I had lost some weight and then went to the doctors office in late May. I had no idea how big I had gotten. It was the first time I had the guts to step on a scale in a few years. I weighed 222lbs. Wow and that was after I had lost some weight. It finally motivated me enough to buy a scale and get serious. It took a while for the weight to actually start falling off...mainly because my body just hurt. Well 4/5 month later the scale says I lost 15 pounds; but i know its more than that because I have gained muscle. I even put on a pair of pants last week with buttons and a zipper. I feel great and I am hoping by next year to be down to my old weight and do a mud run/ spartan race. I just need to get some weight off so I dont hurt my knees. I am looking for some online friends to cheer on and help keep me motivated so I can juggle, 3 kids, work, full time school, and getting in a workout and cooking healthy.