Seeking Anyone that needs more friends

Options
I'm looking for some new friends that are new or just looking for some new friends as well. I'm starting my diet over again and I hope to stay on track this time. My daily exercise I currently do is I walk anywhere from 5-8 miles and my husband and I also go swimming 2 days a week and I also go to a gym after work which I will be hitting very hard starting on Monday. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return. My weight loss goal is 70 pounds so I have alot to lose yet. Look forward to accepting any new friend request.

Replies

• DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome and I've just started over myself and I am planning to lose 70lbs. The number seems high right now but once we start dropping its gonna motivate us !!!
  • mlabrams1212
    mlabrams1212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the website and I am looking to lose 40 pounds
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im have had MFP for a long time but this is the first time I have used the community. Im loosing 80 pounds this next year. You can do it
  • Carolyn123456mfp
    Carolyn123456mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here Wondering what yo set my macros at ?
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've just passed the month mark on here and I think it would be really helpful to have some more friends! Seeing other people log exercises is motivating.
  • Silpeanut
    Silpeanut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I find all my MFP friends very motivational and supportive. Always happy to be there for others who are struggling with weight loss or just living healthier. Feel free to add me
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here Wondering what yo set my macros at ?

Hi Carolyn!

Macros will depend entirely on what you're hoping to achieve. There are some basic rules, total calories per day etc. however you will also find that depending on your exercise/training and your body type the breakdown of protein, carbs and fats will be based entirely on what works best for you. Don't let the website name put you off, this is a great article with basic information on it, I hope it helps!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macro-math-3-keys-to-dialing-in-your-macro-ratios.html

Good luck :smiley:
  • merlinralph
    merlinralph Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started again today. Looking for some motivational new friends. And also looking to lose 40-50 lbs. I have MS so I can't workout like a crazy fiend everyday. But I try my best. I need some new friends to help me out.