Help!! How to be full during the day

I wake up super early for work so I get hungry faster what is the key to not binge it or can avoid eating so much after breakfast and lunch and eat snacks and bread before dinner ?? On weekends it's easier I have breakfast after ten and law lunch with super light dinner

Replies

• KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Try and incorporate some healthy fats into your breakfast and on those earlier days make your breakfast the big meal of the day.. I'd recommend avocado and egg on toast this is a filling breakfast or making a heaped smoothie bowl
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Agree with above as far as adding fats. Protein also helps for saiety.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Fats and proteins make me feel fuller longer. What are your stats?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    More fruits and veggies. They're lower-calorie and have lots of fiber. Fiber hangs out longest in the stomach, so helps to keep you full. Plus, you can eat SO MUCH food for so few calories. :)
  • LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    edited October 2015
    silene87 wrote: »
    I wake up super early for work so I get hungry faster what is the key to not binge it or can avoid eating so much after breakfast and lunch and eat snacks and bread before dinner ?? On weekends it's easier I have breakfast after ten and law lunch with super light dinner

Eat small calorie meals every 3 hours. For me when I dont eat for a long time I start getting those binging cravings. So instead of having 1 large breakfast, have a little every 3 hours. Or have some nuts , 3 hours later eggs, 3 hours later small fruit, etc. Spread out your calories.