well done
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, I'm your height and weigh a bit less than you but my body doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. You've inspired me to work out more :)
  • terrilouH
    terrilouH Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    suzancp wrote: »
    well done

Thank you
  • terrilouH
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thank you
  • terrilouH
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    WOW! You look amazing, I'm your height and weigh a bit less than you but my body doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. You've inspired me to work out more :)

You can do it
  • preciousliam
    preciousliam Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awsome. I also just quit smoking and am trying lose weight. Nice to know I'm not alone.
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those abs!!
  • terrilouH
    Options
    Great job!

Thank you
  • terrilouH
    Options
    tjfrisque wrote: »
    Awsome. I also just quit smoking and am trying lose weight. Nice to know I'm not alone.

good luck I managed to quit quite easily with an electronic cigerette I only used it for about 5 weeks and I've not had to use it since.... Feel free to add me as a friend if you need the added support
  • terrilouH
    Options
    You look great! Those abs!!

Still a work in progress! But thank you so much
  • Weswoop
    Weswoop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done. How many calories a day did you stick with and what excercise did you do and how often? You have inspired me , thanks.
  • terrilouH
    Options
    Weswoop wrote: »
    Great work, well done. How many calories a day did you stick with and what excercise did you do and how often? You have inspired me , thanks.

I've added you as a friend so you can see my diary I work out 4 times a week cardio/strength exercises (body project) on you tube
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!