5'7 ladies tell us your stories (pics encouraged also)

mrsaupton
mrsaupton Posts: 47 Member
5'7 ladies who have reached their goals tell us your stories and show us your transformations!!

Replies

• sarahat10
    sarahat10 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey I'm 5'7" I started this path or a better lifestyle around March I was 4 months postpartum and was gaining weight so I knew I had to start somewhere. My husband had huge success using mfp and I knew I was ready for a real change so I downloaded the app and the rest is history! It has been so easy I don't know why this took me so long to do. I still ate all the things I love but though portion control a good kitchen scale and drinking water the weight actually flew off.

I'm so close to goal weight makes me want to work even harder and I have actually started running again. Love this app and the community I spent many times looking through success stories on days I needed to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. fmimjpadekor.jpg
  • camill827
    camill827 Posts: 10 Member
    Wow!! Great motivation! you go girl!
  • AllieWally88
    AllieWally88 Posts: 5 Member
    Such an inspiration! Not sure why you're not smiling in the most recent pic! I would be, you look great! I'm just starting again, and I agree MFP is such an easy way to lose weight but for some reason I keep up for a few weeks and then fall off for a few months... I'm hoping this time I'll stick with it.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Great job!!!
  • ambers1989
    ambers1989 Posts: 6 Member
    sarahat10 wrote: »
    Hey I'm 5'7" I started this path or a better lifestyle around March I was 4 months postpartum and was gaining weight so I knew I had to start somewhere. My husband had huge success using mfp and I knew I was ready for a real change so I downloaded the app and the rest is history! It has been so easy I don't know why this took me so long to do. I still ate all the things I love but though portion control a good kitchen scale and drinking water the weight actually flew off.

I'm so close to goal weight makes me want to work even harder and I have actually started running again. Love this app and the community I spent many times looking through success stories on days I needed to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. fmimjpadekor.jpg

That's amazing ... Can I ask how you did it ?
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    April-October 2015 -50lbs
    213-163
    ry9qu4xycjtf.jpeg
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Well I'm 5"7 1/2inches lol I don't have pictures because I never really thought to take progress pics but maybe I'll start since I'm still trying to lose weight. I just wanted to share that I have brith to my daughter 8 months ago. Pre pregnancy weight was 240 and by the time I gave birth I was 280. By the time I left the hospital I was 250. It was a pretty traumatic birth with lots of health problems. Stayed at the hospital for a week. I then lost another 10 bringing me to 240 by week 6 post partum. I then was not able to lose weight until recently since my milk supply ain't going no where! And I started gaining weight again! I decided to reduce my calories and focus on getting fit and i am now 220! I am excited but still have a ways to go. I plan to lose another 20 by Christmas and then another 20 by my daughters birthday in February.
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Im 5'7 and currently only 1lb to my goal weight tq6dorxyqr58.jpeg
  • jami6045
    jami6045 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    rd06ywmjljko.jpeg
    Ive went from 223 to 165 since Feb 2. Kinda took the summer off and back at it now.

ecm6rqn7fr37.jpeg

• jami6045
    edited November 2015
    :)
  • jami6045
    I'm failing at figuring out how to post pics!
  • jenniegma
    jenniegma Posts: 1 Member
    :) you look fabulous and you are an inspiration ! I don't even know if this is going to post because I'm new To posting comments.

jami6045 wrote: »
    rd06ywmjljko.jpeg
    Ive went from 223 to 165 since Feb 2. Kinda took the summer off and back at it now.

ecm6rqn7fr37.jpeg

• jami6045
    Thank you!
  • bscates84
    bscates84 Posts: 10 Member
    jami6045 wrote: »
    rd06ywmjljko.jpeg

ecm6rqn7fr37.jpeg

You look amazing, good job.. All these success stories really do help me.
  • bscates84
    bscates84 Posts: 10 Member
    Well I'm 5"7 1/2inches lol I don't have pictures because I never really thought to take progress pics but maybe I'll start since I'm still trying to lose weight. I just wanted to share that I have brith to my daughter 8 months ago. Pre pregnancy weight was 240 and by the time I gave birth I was 280. By the time I left the hospital I was 250. It was a pretty traumatic birth with lots of health problems. Stayed at the hospital for a week. I then lost another 10 bringing me to 240 by week 6 post partum. I then was not able to lose weight until recently since my milk supply ain't going no where! And I started gaining weight again! I decided to reduce my calories and focus on getting fit and i am now 220! I am excited but still have a ways to go. I plan to lose another 20 by Christmas and then another 20 by my daughters birthday in February.

Good job, sorry you had such a bad pregnancy experience. This app is amazing, it helps me keep motivated for sure
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    I look forward to posting here but I am still a little bit away from my goal. I will wait until the big reveal :)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    edited November 2015
    July 2015 -230lbs (on the left)

ch59wrup49vj.jpg

Oct 24 2015 -190lbs (on the right)

frfjbypi6cnf.jpg

Almost there just gotta keep going!

• mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2015
    3fouo7tbz867.jpg

I'm 5'7 1/2. I've lost 86lbs so far. I started in Aug. last year. I've still got 45 more to go until I reach my goal weight.
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    edited November 2015
  • lisak7971
    lisak7971 Posts: 15 Member
    @momtobella. Fantastic job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!