Biggest Loser (Silly) Rant

Options
funkyspunky871
funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
Jillian Michaels always asks people why they got so big. D*** it Jillian! Not everybody has to have a reason other than "food tastes good." No, no one will admit it, but if I ever meet you and you ask me that, I'll tell it your face. :) Lol.

"No, it's not because my cat died when I was 2-years-old. No, it's not because I don't feel worthy of being skinny. Nope, nope, nope. You want to know why I'm fat? Because.... Cheese is heaven."

That's my only excuse.

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Hehehehehe! Like it!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You want to know why I'm fat? Because.... Cheese is heaven."

That's my only excuse.

Exactly my thoughts. HeeHee! =^_^=
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I remember watching her bring out all this fast food from taco bell out in front of Daris and his mom. She kept saying it all looked disgusting and when she took a bite, she spit it back out like it was poison. Daris stared back in disbelief and so did I. Oh, Jillian, you have no taste buds. Lol. (Just messing around, of course. I love Jillian)
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    chocolate ice cream with brownie pieces and chocolate chips.. and peanut butter..
    CAKE! lol
    and lasagna! and alfredo sauce. and i used to dip my veggies in a pound of ranch dressing.
    and yes, CHEESE IS HEAVEN JILLIAN!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here snickering at this post... I can only imagine the look on "Jillian Michael's" face if you were to say that to her! LOL...
  • prettykonvinced
    prettykonvinced Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's too funny, but so true. I love cheese too. I also love meat and potatoes and anything else that is bad for people to eat.:smile:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I remember watching her bring out all this fast food from taco bell out in front of Daris and his mom. She kept saying it all looked disgusting and when she took a bite, she spit it back out like it was poison. Daris stared back in disbelief and so did I. Oh, Jillian, you have no taste buds. Lol. (Just messing around, of course. I love Jillian)

Not to sound bad or anything but fast food is disgusting and is poison. To each there own but I would spit it out to.
  • Sweetheart6lk
    Options
    get in my tummy brownie earthquake form DQ, let me buy you big mac with extra mac sauce! haha... and mmmmm i LOVE cheese too! Oh the wonderful things we give up for a body again! Thats ok though, I'll give up DQ and McDonalds for my body back!!!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to show this blog to Jillian:

http://thisiswhyyourehuge.com/

She will be unable to resist, resulting in her head exploding...and we'll see that she was actually a fembot all along.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Not to sound bad or anything but fast food is disgusting and is poison. To each there own but I would spit it out to.
    Ditto. As I'm constantly making changes to what I'm eating fast food is quickly losing it's appeal and some of it no longer tastes the same or as good as I remember, or in the case of Arby's way too salty! So I'm inclined to side with Jillian - she thinks it's discusting because it's not what she's accustomed to eating because it's not made from organic, natural ingredients.
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options

She will be unable to resist, resulting in her head exploding...and we'll see that she was actually a fembot all along.

I "had" to look, didn't I?! LOL... that is the most vile thing I have ever seen! LOL... even when I was at my heaviest point, I never ate like that :) LOL.... thanks for, eh hem, sharing? hahhahahahahahhaa.....
  • merimeaux
    Options

I "had" to look, didn't I?! LOL... that is the most vile thing I have ever seen! LOL... even when I was at my heaviest point, I never ate like that :) LOL.... thanks for, eh hem, sharing? hahhahahahahahhaa.....

Yeah, most of it IS really gross, but that's my opinion since I don't eat meat and a lot of it seems to involve bacon and hot dogs and such. My boyfriend, however, thinks it's amazing. haha. And he's only *very* slightly overweight. Go figure. :P
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    :) I agree with you guys. I've become accustomed to my eating habits now, and I'll gladly skip the fast food any day. I was a big fan of franchised sit down restaurants anyways. Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee's, Chili's, etc. Even now I can't imagine eating anything other than low fat options at my favorite restaurants. When I first started I had huge cravings for all this and even set up a date where I could have a junk "cheat meal." Then I got to that day and pushed it back a month. Got there again and pushed it back another month. Five months later and I think I have my "cheat" meal scheduled for a year from now, lol. Jk. Promising myself a cheat meal always gets me through the craving for some reason.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

Yeah, most of it IS really gross, but that's my opinion since I don't eat meat and a lot of it seems to involve bacon and hot dogs and such. My boyfriend, however, thinks it's amazing. haha. And he's only *very* slightly overweight. Go figure. :P

I didn't even look and I already know what site you're looking at! Lol. I love it. Some of it does sound good, but I would never even think about eating it. :) I was never one to eat anything like that anyways.

Oh no, I gotta stop looking at that website now. :) I'm starting to salivate. LOL! :) I'm still a sucker for cheese. (But I promise I meant it when I said I like how I eat now and don't see myself eating like that ever again)

Cheese fries are my weakness. I just stay away.
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love your sentiments. Some of us definitely are heavy because somethings just taste so dang good. I got fat for a whole different reason than food tasting good. But I know friends who are big, just cuz they LOVE to eat. :)

As for Taco Bell and most other fast food......... Can't stand it myself, and never have been a real big fast food junkie to begin with. I do enjoy (sometimes) Burgerville small cheeseburgers. LOL I've been eating pretty clean for almost a month now, ate a doughnut today...totally sick to my stomach...ick... So I can totally see how Jillian would spit that stuff out.

Great thread though!! Gave me a good laugh
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    I just love eating! LOL
  • merimeaux
    Options
    Remember those commercials? "Behold: the power of cheese." It's true. It's why I'll never be vegan, lol.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    My goodness that deep fried cream egg is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.....not to be vulgar,but the white leaking out of it looks like...ugh,just ugh.

No offence,but the majority of those things could only have been created in the US. I mean,jesus "Apple pie inside a crumb cake, pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, pecan pie inside a coffee cake". Who the hell woke up one day and though, "You know what the world is really missing.....six cakes,one inside of the other".

On a seperate note,I also love cheese,and wine...wine and cheese is such a wonderful combination *sigh*
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Yep. Cheese is powerful and so very tasty, but I'm good without it. Everything in moderation is what I do. I had pizza the other day. Twice! Just went light on the cheese and I barely missed it. :P Haha, cheese! Take that!

As for avocado.... I can't resist. It's even more powerful than cheese. It's like the Jesus of all foods.