Updated start weight not shown in app - how to sync?

I restarted MFP and my start weight was 5 lbs higher than the start weight that's shown in the app. I've changed it on my desktop version thinking it would sync but it hasn't. How do I get it to reflect the new start weight on my iPhone app?
Thanks, Angela

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Below are three different ways to update your starting weight. Sometimes one method will work when the others don't - I'm not sure why.
    Try one method and wait for a few hours to see if the change will sync; if it doesn't go to the next method.
    If that doesn't work, I would suggest opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help pages...
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries. On your mobile device, you can use the Web browser and request to load the desktop site.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile. {1}

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change {2}; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one. {3}
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.